币游网址 Located in the Liège Science Park of Liège (Belgium), AMOS is specialized in the design and manufacturing of opto-mechanical systems dedicated to the space industry, professional astronomy and industry. AMOS expertise is recognized worldwide and is placing the company as a European leader in space optics, space simulator and medium and large telescopes.
In order to strengthen its team, AMOS is looking for one Optical Engineer – Physicist.
- Opticial engineer training or physicist engineer or master’s in physics;
- Knowledge in optical measurement methods (interferometry, …);
- Advanced level in French and English;
- Adaptation to a dynamic context, ability to react to problems;
- Taste for teamworking (mechanics, mechatronics, optics) and at ease to work in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Organized and autonomous, ability to manage various activities;
- Mathematical and scientific rigor
- Critical mind oriented towards continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Zemax and Fred optical softwares;
- Experience in space industry and of work in clean room environment.
- 3 to 5 years experiences in optical design, manufacturing, or AIV; or PhD in optics or astrophysics;
币游网址 The candidate will have the following tasks:
- Participate in the definition of optical systems for on-going projects (on board hardware, telescopes, mirrors, etc.);
- Participate to the estimations of systems technical budgets, perform opto-mechanical tolerancing and defining optical elements specifications;
- Define the assembly, integration and verification (AIV) activities of the optical systems, as well as associated test plan;
- Coordinate and participate to these AIV activities and establish the optical performance budget of the tested system.
- An exciting international business sector, at the forefront of technology;
- A permanent contract with a complete salary package;
- Learning and evolution opportunities;
- A pleasant and work-friendly environment.
Please send your application to: attn. Mrs Sandrine NAA, Administrative Assistant, AMOS S.A., Liège Science Park, Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais 2, 4031 Angleur or by e-mail to email@example.com币游网址 with the following reference: “Optical Engineer – Physiscist”